Tuesday, August 6, 2019
2:00 PM Eastern
NOTE - This is a recording of a previous webinar.
Part 5 of 6 in the Safety Culture System Series
An organization may have many injury prevention programs and initiatives, but without developing the safety culture throughout the organization, those programs won't be sustainable. Learn the basics of how to develop the safety culture that will reproduce safety leaders, engage employees and continue to evolve through organizational changes. You can create an injury-free safety culture at work and extend it to the home and the community, but it will take clear demonstrated commitment to safety as a core value throughout the organization. Find out how during this overview of ELS newest training and development initiative.
- Elements of a positive workplace safety culture
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly safety awareness
- Kickoffs and major events
- Safety celebrations and recognition
- Community collaboration
- Involving families and friends
- Safety culture examples across continents