Tuesday, october 1, 2019
10:00 AM Eastern
Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is like putting on a uniform every day. Except PPE can mean the difference between life and death. Correct PPE use is not only an individual responsibility, it’s an organizational responsibility to keep everyone safe and injury-free.
We’ll discuss the basics of PPE usage from the ELS safety culture approach. PPE usage should be a part of the daily work process individually and collectively. We are responsible for both our personal safety and our teammates’ safety.
During the webinar we’ll talk about the basics and recent innovations and advancements in PPE and respiratory equipment:
- Definitions of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- PPE to prevent lacerations and head trauma
- Respiratory and breathing safety hazards
- Medical evaluations for breathing issues
- Selecting the best PPE for respiratory protection
- Reporting and solving PPE issues
Make appropriate PPE usage part of your organization’s safety culture by changing your perspective about PPE in workplace safety. One injury is too many.