In the unfortunate event of an injury, it is important that your entire organization knows how to respond in a consistent and caring manner. Not only that, it's your responsibility to make sure that type of injury can never happen again anywhere in your organization.
Caring for injured employees and successfully executing on the corrective actions can be confusing and difficult to perfect. With the EnPro Learning System Care Management process, you will learn how to train your colleagues in:
- identification of an injury
- immediate first aid and emergency response
- medical escorting injured employees
- interacting with medical professionals
- root cause investigation
- "hot seat" calls and organizational notifications
- corrective actions and prevention steps
- injured employee follow up actions
If an incident takes place, it's essential to have systems in place to ensure care, gather relevant and analyze information and facts, correct any unsafe situations and communicate throughout the organization. This goes for near misses and first aid cases as well as actual injuries. This one-day workshop will give you proactive steps that you can utilize to ensure the best response and care for employees who suffer any injury or illness. Participants will receive their own EnPro Care Management system book.
What you will learn:
- Setting up a strong incident response program
- How to care for an injured employee immediately and throughout the entire recovery process
- OSHA Work Relatedness and Reporting/Recordkeeping
- Interaction with physicians and emergency providers before and after an injury
- Robust review processes to ensure proper investigation, corrective action and follow-up
- Using a data management system for communication and accountability
Who Should Attend:
EHS Professionals, HR Professionals, Quality Professionals, Plant Managers, Team Leaders and Safety Team Members.
NOTE: Must register two weeks before the training date due to Safety360 Leadership training requirements.
Register for Safety360 Leadership training and Care Management training together and save 25% off!